Core Seminars, our adult education hour, help us to comprehend the subtle intricacies and overarching truths of our God and the theology, ministry, and history He has authored. Meeting every Sunday morning at 9:30am for one hour, Core Seminars run on multiple tracks and are open to all.
- The Basics track grounds us in the foundational disciplines of the Christian life.
- The Bible Overview track seeks to improve our understanding of Scripture.
- The History and Theology track exposes us to the history and doctrine both of our church and of Christianity throughout the ages.
- The Christian Life track applies God’s wisdom to our relationships.
- The Christian Growth track trains us in how to engage the world with the good news of Jesus Christ.
|Basics||Bible Overview||History & Theology||Christian Roles||Christian Discipleship||Engaging the World|
|Membership Matters||Two Ways to Live||Old Testament||Biblical Theology||Biblical Manhood & Womanhood||Discipling||Apologetics & Worldviews|
|Explaining Christianity||New Testament||Systematic Theology||Marriage||Suffering||Missions|
|Jump Start||Church History||Singleness & Courtship||Spiritual Disciplines||Evangelism|
|How to Study the Bible||Parenthood||Biblical Counseling||Christians in the Workplace|
|Fear of Man||Living as a Church||Money|
|Meeting with God|
Styled as lectures, the teachers seek to communicate truth in the Seminars while encouraging more interaction with the material in outside conversations. Ideally, attendees of the Core Seminars begin with the Basics track and follow the rest through to the end, acquiring a comprehensive Christian education in a few years’ time.
- Download our Core Seminar brochure to learn more.
Please feel free to use this Core Seminar material in your church and reproduce handouts as necessary. External links that are found in some of the classes may direct you to material that is copyrighted by other organizations.