Teenagers are a very important stage of life. Between hormone changes, challenges at school, questions of identity, there is a lot to sort through!
With all this in mind, we offer a variety of things for youth:
- Twice a month our youth group meets for a time of bible teaching, games, accountability and fellowship.
- 1 on 1 discipling by members of our church with your teenager.
- An annual retreat to study the Bible more intensively over a weekend.
- Opportunities to put faith into action through service projects.
- Participation in a bible memorization program where kids get to compete on a local and national level.
An important part of our partnering with parents is coming alongside them help them think about the challenges of parenting teens. To that end, we want to help parents by providing:
- An annual 13-week parenting class taught during the core seminar time on Sunday mornings.
- Resources that help equip parents with a biblical perspective.
- Counseling, practical guidance and encouragement to persevere in the great calling of being a parent!
If you have further questions, feel free to contact Trip Barefield or Deepak Reju at the church office. Check the calendar to the right for events for upcoming youth events.