Our Children's Ministry exists to provide a safe environment for children so their parents can attend services with peace of mind. Our caregivers seek to make the most of every opportunity to show the children the love of Christ and point them to knowledge of our Lord.
- Check-in begins 15 mins prior to the start of each service
- All children must be checked in to participate
- Please go to the 2nd fl Visitor Check-in desk to be entered into the check-in system, receive a visitor paging number and other important information
- Visitors must receive a visitor paging number and show their visitor ID card each time they attend
Sunday School (Core Seminar) – 9:30am-10:30pm
(check-in begins 9:15 am)
- Childcare (nursery) is provided for children aged 0 thru 23 months.
- Sunday school classes are provided for children ages 2 years thru 6th grade. The curriculum introduces children to biblical stories, concepts, and doctrine. Childcare is provided for children under 2.
Sunday Morning Service – 10:30am-12:30pm
(check-in begins 10:15 am)
- Childcare is provided for children aged 2 and under.
- Children ages 3 thru 5 (pre-K) have supervised play along with the curriculum from Praise Factory. Their class mixes free play time with games, stories, songs, prayer, and bible verses to begin to introduce the children to the character of God
- Children in Elementary school kids in K thru 3rd grade attend the first half of the main service with their parents. They are then dismissed to participate in upper elementary curriculum of Praise Factory, a curriculum designed to introduce children to a systematic theology of Christian doctrine through stories, music, prayer, drama, and games.
You can review and download material from Praise Factory at www.praisefactory.org.
Sunday Evenings – 5:00-6:30pm
(check-in begins 4:45 pm)
- Childcare is offered for children aged Pre-K and under.
- Children in K thru 2nd grade join their families for the singing portion of the main service then are dismissed to Great Commission Club for missions-themed activities and teaching.