We offer a variety of resources for middle school and high school students in grades 7 through 12 both during the academic year and during the summer:
- Twice per month, our youth group meets for a time of Bible teaching, singing, games, prayer, accountability, & fellowship.
- Once per month, our youth group meets for a time of plain fun and fellowship, engaging in off-campus events such as bowling, laser tag, movie nights, and game nights.
- 1-on-1 discipling by members of our church.
- A youth retreat each year to study the Bible more intensively over a weekend.
- Opportunities to put faith into action through service projects.
An important part of our partnering with parents is coming alongside them to help them think about the challenges of parenting teens. To that end, we want to help parents by providing:
- An annual 13-week parenting class taught during the core seminar time on Sunday mornings.
- Resources that help equip parents with a biblical perspective.
- Counseling, practical guidance, and encouragement to persevere in the great calling of being a parent.
Spring Schedule 2023
January 6 – Teaching Night
January 20 – Teaching Night
January 27 – Activity Night
February 3 – Teaching Night
February 17 – Teaching Night
March 3 – Teaching Night
March 24 – Teaching Night
March 31 – Activity Night
April 14 – Teaching Night
April 21 – Teaching Night
April 28-29 – Activity Day or Spring Retreat!
May 5 – Small Group Night
May 12 – Teaching Night
June 3 – Year End Celebration Day