We offer a variety of resources for middle school and high school students in grades 7 through 12 both during the academic year and during the summer:
- Twice per month, our youth group meets for a time of Bible teaching, singing, games, prayer, accountability, & fellowship.
- Once per month, our youth group meets for a time of plain fun and fellowship, engaging in off-campus events such as bowling, laser tag, movie nights, and game nights.
- 1-on-1 discipling by members of our church.
- A youth retreat each year to study the Bible more intensively over a weekend.
- Opportunities to put faith into action through service projects.
An important part of our partnering with parents is coming alongside them to help them think about the challenges of parenting teens. To that end, we want to help parents by providing:
- An annual 13-week parenting class taught during the core seminar time on Sunday mornings.
- Resources that help equip parents with a biblical perspective.
- Counseling, practical guidance, and encouragement to persevere in the great calling of being a parent.
Fall Schedule 2023
Sept 8 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Sept 22 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Sept 29-Oct 1 - Fall Retreat
Oct 13 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Oct 20 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Oct 27 - 7:00-9:15pm - Small Group Night
Nov 3 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Nov 10 - 7:00-9:15pm - Activity Night
Nov 17 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Dec 1 - 7:00-9:15pm - Small Group Night
Dec 8 - 7:00-9:15pm - Teaching Night
Dec 15 - 7:00-9:15pm - Christmas Party
If you have questions or would like to receive the youth group's weekly newsletter, please email Mark Feather at .