We offer a variety of resources for middle school and high school students in grades 7 through 12 both during the academic year and during the summer:
- Twice per month, our youth group meets for a time of Bible teaching, singing, games, prayer, accountability & fellowship.
- One per month, our youth group meets for a time of plain fun and fellowship, engaging in off-campus events such as bowling, laser tag, movie nights, and game nights.
- 1 on 1 discipling by members of our church.
- 2 retreats each year to study the Bible more intensively over a weekend.
- Opportunities to put faith into action through service projects.
An important part of our partnering with parents is coming alongside them to help them think about the challenges of parenting teens. To that end, we want to help parents by providing:
- An annual 13-week parenting class taught during the core seminar time on Sunday mornings.
- Resources that help equip parents with a biblical perspective.
- Counseling, practical guidance and encouragement to persevere in the great calling of being a paren
Sept 10 - Meeting
Sept 24-26 - Fall Retreat
Oct 8 - Meeting
Oct 15 - Meeting
Oct 29 - Activity Night TBA
Nov 5 - Meeting
Nov 12 - Meeting
Nov 19 - Activity Night TBA
Dec 3 - Meeting
Dec 10 - Meeting
Dec 17 - White Elephant Christmas party