Teenagers are at a very important stage of life. Between hormone changes, challenges at school, and questions of identity, there is a lot to sort through!
With all this in mind, we offer a variety of resources for middle school and high school students in grades 6 through 12:
- Twice per month, our youth group meets for a time of Bible teaching, singing, games, prayer, accountability & fellowship.
- One per month, our youth group meets for a time of plain fun and fellowship, engaging in off-campus events such as bowling, laser tag, movie nights, and game nights.
- 1 on 1 discipling by members of our church.
- 2 retreats each year to study the Bible more intensively over a weekend.
- Opportunities to put faith into action through service projects.
An important part of our partnering with parents is coming alongside them help them think about the challenges of parenting teens. To that end, we want to help parents by providing:
- An annual 13-week parenting class taught during the core seminar time on Sunday mornings.
- Resources that help equip parents with a biblical perspective.
- Counseling, practical guidance and encouragement to persevere in the great calling of being a parent!
We consider the safety of your teenagers a high priority; please see our Youth Protection Policy for more details.
Summer Schedule Announced!
The summer is upon us and that means the continuation of our 4-year summer journey through each book of the Old Testament using The Bible Project!
While we won't be able to meet in person, we will plan to meet over Zoom for 7 consecutive Fridays to cover the books of Ecclesiastes through Daniel, beginning on June 19 and running through the end of July (see schedule below).
For those of you unfamiliar with The Bible Project, think visual story-telling through video. A short 7-minute video of each book will be followed by a live discussion on how the book points to Christ and applies to our lives today. We'll wrap up our time each week with a game and fellowship.
We know that many of you will be traveling this summer, so feel free to have your son or daughter stop in for as many of the studies as they would like. Friends are welcomed and encouraged to call in!
Check the calendar to the right for events for upcoming youth events.