Teenagers are at a very important stage of life. Between hormone changes, challenges at school, and questions of identity, there is a lot to sort through!
With all this in mind, we offer a variety of resources for middle school and high school students in grades 6 through 12:
- Twice per month, our youth group meets for a time of Bible teaching, singing, games, prayer, accountability & fellowship.
- One per month, our youth group meets for a time of plain fun and fellowship, engaging in off-campus events such as bowling, laser tag, movie nights, and game nights.
- 1 on 1 discipling by members of our church.
- 2 retreats each year to study the Bible more intensively over a weekend.
- Opportunities to put faith into action through service projects.
An important part of our partnering with parents is coming alongside them help them think about the challenges of parenting teens. To that end, we want to help parents by providing:
- An annual 13-week parenting class taught during the core seminar time on Sunday mornings.
- Resources that help equip parents with a biblical perspective.
- Counseling, practical guidance and encouragement to persevere in the great calling of being a parent!