Children's Ministry During Covid-19
We are conducting a phased re-opening of Children's Ministry:
Our Children's Ministry exists to provide a safe environment for children so their parents can attend services with peace of mind. Our caregivers seek to make the most of every opportunity to show the children the love of Christ and point them to knowledge of our Lord.
Our primary goal is the safety of your children.
- Anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or other ill-health symptoms (refer to page 15 of our Child Protection Policy) will not be allowed to check in
- Masks/face covering is not required but Social Distancing will be practiced
- Temperature will be taken and hand sanitizer used upon arrival to classroom
- Frequent hand-washing/hand sanitizer will be used as required
Childcare and Classes available on first-come, first-served basis until we reach capacity.
- Check-in begins 15 mins prior to the start of each service
- All children must be checked in to participate
- Please go to the 2nd fl Visitor Check-in desk to be entered into the check-in system, receive a visitor paging number and other important information
- Visitors must receive a visitor paging number and show their visitor ID card each time they attend
Sunday School (Core Seminar) – 9:30am
- Sunday school classes are provided for children Kindergarten thru 6th grade.
- We are currently using Gospel Project Curriculum.
Sunday Morning Service – 10:30 am
- Childcare is provided for children aged 1 through 5 (pre-K).
- Praise Factory class is provided for children Kindergarten thru 3rd grade.
Sunday Evening Service – 5:00pm
- Childcare is offered for children aged 1 through 5 (pre-K).
Thank you for your patience as we work through these difficult and challenging times.
Blessings in Christ,